WebOfOurWorld

Nature walk at Franklin Canyon
Posted: 23 October 2014 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2014-09-22

My clan and i went to a field trip to Franklin Canyon!we were hiking and we even had a scavenger hunt list cool smirk !The first thing i saw were homes of the wood rats. we took a photo of the nest and we found food and fur or feathers on the ground excaim  My clan and i were hearing sounds of ducks.we went to a pond and there were ducks an two exotic ducks one looked wooden brown and one was brown and had red striped,we even so scat in the way sick  .Anyway we saw a like while we walked up and went down near the trail of the lake!while we were there people saw a dead duck,but was it question .No,it was the branches that were dirty.my scavenger hunt list was nearly done,i just needed to find tracks.then i saw wood rat and ground squirrel tracks big surprise  .i was done with my scavenger hunt list but people in my tribe weren’t cool smirk !people thought i was hallucinating because they didn’t see it because i accidentally stepped on in cool mad !we even saw two tepees!one near bamboo and one that was built.It was the best field trip on full circle cool grin

© Wildwoods Foundation.